Add:No.668 Chanhua Road, Yinan Industrial District, Yiwu City, 322000 Zhejiang China
Clean anti-static cotton swabs manufacturers can be in accordance with the specific requirements of users to produce a variety of cotton swabs, such as: Small Yue electronics. The materials he uses are either natural or synthetic. The main difference between different types of cotton swabs is the length and material of the handle, the size, shape and material of the head, the retention of solvents, absorption and adsorption ability. Cotton Swabs
Foam clinker, polyester material and cotton are all raw materials used to produce cotton swabs. The swab head can be processed by heating bonding, folding or melting welding. Some new cotton swab heads are spirally shaped and can erase more debris.Cotton Swabs
Materials for handle production include polypropylene, nylon, glass nylon, glass polypropylene, wood or styrene. The handle length (7-25cm) and the shape and size of the swab (from 4mm to 16mm) are determined according to specific requirements. can also be slotted on the handle to facilitate breaking.Cotton Swabs
The cotton swabs produced from polyester materials are low in nonvolatile residue (NVR), with little particle shedding and chemical resistance. By analyzing the total amount of organic carbon (TOC), it was found that the cotton swabs produced by the purified polyester material were small in number, good in recovery and low in total organic carbon background.Cotton Swabs
The absorptive capacity of cotton swabs varies from product to package, such as antistatic discharge packaging and packaging in accordance with clean room requirements. Pharmaceutical plants and those using the "current" GMP management environment require the use of sterile cotton swabs. Some cotton swabs are produced with no binder material.Cotton Swabs
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-1
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-2
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-3
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-4
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-5
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-6
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-7
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-8
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-9
- HONGYU MEDICAL FACTORY Mini Story-10
- Process Analysis Of Hydrocolloid Pl...
- Medical Bandages Dressing Method
- Paper Tape Filter Method
- Home First Aid Kit Configuration An...
- Introduction To The Use Of Bandages
- The Correct Way To Clean The Cotton...
- The Function And Accessories Of The...
- Bandages Wrapping Method
- Surface Physical Characteristics Of...